Journeys are my Diary's Disney Fashion Competition and because I have been well and truly bitten by the Polyvore set making bug I thought, why not? It's so much fun making sets and you don't need to tell me twice to make something Disney influenced.
What I've decided to do is compile all my Disney outfits in this one post (since that is okay in the rules) but not give my thoughts or any commentary because what I will do instead is give each outfit an individual post be it in a month or a year or mores time. Something to look forward too! Without further ado, here are my Disney inspired looks:
Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty (1959)
1. Tribal Earrings: £16 | 2. Draped Dress: £55 | 3. Green Nail Varnish: £15 | 4. Lace Choker: £6 | 5. Skull Zipped High Heels: £31
Ariel from The Little Mermaid (1989)
1. Red Cardigan: £15 | 2. Crab Earrings: £12 | 3. Purple Crop Top: £8 | 4. Denim Trousers: £20 | 5. Dinglehopper Necklace: £11 | 6. Green Converse: £27
Belle from Beauty and the Beast (1991)
1. White Jacket: £10 | 2. Polka-Dot Blue Sundress: £22 | 3. Blue Vintage Bandana Scarf: £9 | 4. Rose Stud Earrings: £24 | 5. Book Necklace: £16 | 6. Harlow High Heels: £28
Rafiki from The Lion King (1994)
1. Grey Cardi: £50 | 2. Three Monkeys Tee: £6.22 ! 3. Beaded Necklace: £12 | 4. Matte Red Lipstick: £3.99 | 5. Grey Skinny Jeans: £28 | 6. Blue Vans: £22
Chuckles from Toy Story 3 (2010)
1. Yellow Blouse: £22 | 2. Red Earrings: £5.61 | 3. Button Necklace: £8.77 | 4. Blue Hair Bobbles: £3 | 5. Purple Belted Skater Skirt: £13 | 6. Red Converse: £31
So there it is! My Disney inspired outfit range and I managed to not pick ridiculously priced items (for once). This competition is open to UK residents until 2nd December so if this is the sort of thing you enjoy then get on it! More rules can be found on the announcement post.